These amazing VEGAN cookies have only THREE ingredients. They take minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to bake. Just THREE ingredients - and an even bigger bonus is that you can choose what you include as the third ingredient!
The method could not be simpler!
1. Mash two very ripe bananas
2. Add approximately 1.5 cups of oats ensuring they are thoroughly mixed through with the bananas
3. Add in a third ingredient of your choice: you could use currants, as I did, vegan choc chips, nuts, cranberries, raisins... use your imagination!
4. Once mixed, shape your cookies on a baking tray. They won't rise during baking, so you decide what size and shape you want. I used a heaped tablespoon per cookie in mine.
4. Bake for around 15 minutes at 170C